Once you’ve created your bankroll, it’s time to learn how to manage your bets. And yes, it’s the same as when you get your pay, you have to try not to spend everything from day one. This means that you will need to manage your bankroll, and the best way to do this is to apply a percentage of your bankroll for each bet. But what is even better is to adapt this percentage according to the confidence that you have in a bet. Let’s see how you can place the bets in 카지노 커뮤니티 .
The Right Rules
The only rule you absolutely must follow is never to exceed 5% of your bankroll per bet. This golden rule allows you to better absorb possible losses and prevents you from going bankrupt.
- It’s up to you to adapt your bet according to the confidence you have in your bet.
- For example, you can decide that if you have a 3/5 confidence in a bet, you are betting 3% of your bankroll. If your confidence is 4/5, you are betting 4% of your bankroll on this bet.
- You get the idea, it’s up to you to create your own scale. The idea is to adapt your bet as best as possible, without ever exceeding this limit of 5%.
- It is only by managing your bankroll and your bets that you will be able to take stock of your sports betting.
Know your ROI
Why is it so important to take stock of your sports betting? Simply, to know where you are with your sports betting.
- Indeed many bettors do not even know if they are winning money or not. Worse, unfortunately more often than not they do not realize that in reality they are losing money.
- Far too many bettors have all the faults we have talked about. These are bettors who do not create a bankroll, make any bets and play impossible combinations that obviously do not pass.
- And as long as they don’t go through their bookmaker account history, they can’t realize that they are losing. And yet they are.
- This is why taking stock is essential to really know where we are.
This means that you have to go and look at your betting history at your bookmaker. And we must not lie to each other, no one wants to go and see, no one wants to take an unpleasant reality in the face.
A tool like Bet Analytix (formerly bet bankroll) is a good tool to precisely measure whether your bets are winning or not. The free offer is sufficient and will allow you to make a complete assessment of your bets.
Money management sports betting
Calculate your ROI
It is from the balance sheet that we can calculate an essential concept: the ROI, that is to say the return on investment. What is the ROI for? This is used to know the real profitability of your bets over the long term. When calculating an ROI, we calculate how much you have won compared to the money you have bet.